One simple step in the beginning of any brand strategy is to update social media to have a modern look and feel, implement the newest features, and work with the social media manager to implement best practices and understand analytics.
In 2014, we helped the First Responders Foundation determine which social media platforms were worth the investment, claim the appropriate accounts, enhance with descriptions and imagery, and create a content strategy.
Since then, we have launched an annual digital marketing strategy that works to achieve the following goals:
- Showcase how the foundation is living its mission
- Build community appreciation and respect for first responders
- Sell merchandise and move inventory
- Promote events to sell tickets and/or increase attendance
- Promote programs and initiatives for brand awareness purposes
- Drive traffic to website and blog posts